Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Podcast Ping Bonus 6 - Going Going Gone

The songs in this episode reflect the title, Going, Going, Gone.

http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPingBonus6/ppb6-GoingGoingGone.mp3

Next Tuesday, provided I get the opportunity, I would like to put up another movie commentary. I've been meaning to do one for a while but haven't had the chance.

If I don't, I'll at least re-release the poetry from episodes 1-9 then. I'll try to get them back up some time before the end of the year. I want to rerecord them first. I've learned how to do a better performance since I first recorded them so they should be more interesting to listen to.

I didn't realize how much poetry I've done. So far I've posted over one hundred poems, the one hundredth being back in episode 22. I expect to have posted one hundred and seventy-five before the end of the year. The rate should slow down next year because I'll be doing about six a week instead of the about ten a week that I'm currently doing. I calculate I'll reach two hundred sometime around the end of January or start of February and by this time next year I could have over four hundred posted.

No comments: