Monday, December 31, 2007

Podcast Ping 31 - In With The New

The new format of the show is starting today. About the only real difference is the shorter length and I won't always have a theme. I'm focusing more on folk music this year as well.

http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPing31/pp31.mp3

I may be using Tuesday's spot for Beowulf instead of a regular show since I really want to get through it early enough so that those studying it this year can use it. I has appeared to be more popular than regular episodes so far, with the Mininova posting of the Prelude having been downloaded more than 4,000 times so far.

The next episode of Beowulf will be Thursday. I'm trying to record as much as I can beforehand so I can get it out faster. I already have up to 8 finished and 12 in unedited recordings.

No comments: