Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Unstoppable Ride - Chapter 1

Here is a reading of the first chapter of THE UNSTOPPABLE RIDE by P.J. McNamara. It's a mystery set in a near future amusement part during the off-season.


(Left click to play, right click to download and save.)

I've been dealing with a bad cold for the past week so I don't know if I'll be able to get the second chapter recorded for next week but I should have it up the following week. It's all a matter of how long it takes for my voice to return to normal. This part was recorded before I became ill.

I'll also provide a proper description later. This cold is making it too hard to think clearly.

EDIT: Look for version 2 in later posts. I'm holding off on further episodes for now.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

No comments: