Monday, November 3, 2008

Podcast Ping 1-10 Special

This is a collection of the poems from episodes 1 to 10, excluding those re-used for episode 41. I've been meaning to do this for a while and remembered while working on episode 50.

This is just poetry alone. No music. The poems have been re-recorded. Most of the rest of the stuff from the earliest episodes were just me talking or some of my guitar playing. It was at episode 11 that I started on the current format with the podsafe music, so doing a full rebuild of the first ten episodes wasn't worthwhile. And I have been meaning to do an all-poetry episode for a long time.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPing1-10Special/pp1-10-Special.mp3

I called it a "special" instead of a "bonus" episode because bonus implies additional material. And it's not a proper "rebuild" because I'm only using select parts of some of the podcasts.

This is just part of the wrap-up process for the season. I've decided that episode 50 will be the season finale and after 50 I won't be touching any of the old material except for publication. So no more rebuilds or best-ofs, just all new material. Of course that may wait a while until I've finished THE UNSTOPPABLE RIDE. (The first chapter of which will be about the only thing carried over into season 2.)

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

No comments: