Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Beowulf Reading Part 29

Part 29 of Beowulf.



(Left click to play, right click to download and save.)

I calculate I'll be finished by Easter, provided I get everything edited and posted on time. I'm likely to take a break over the Easter weekend, then get into a seven part poem which I'll probably run straight through. That one is already recorded and partially edited. Then I'll get into an original novel/audio book/podiobook. (n/a/p?)

Because the audio book will take up so much time, I'll suspend the regular Podcast Ping episodes (the ones with poetry and music) during that time. I expect the book, which is only partially written, to take up my time and efforts. I have recorded one for St. Patrick's Day but I still have one to prepare for this weekend. I can't say if I'll be doing one after St. Patrick's Day or not. If I do, it will likely be the last one for a while, at least until the audio book is finished. (Whether I get back into them will depend upon how things are going at that time.)

No comments: