Saturday, March 8, 2008

Podcast Ping 41 - Past Summers

This episode re-uses poems with a summer theme I posted back before I added music to the podcast. I re-recorded them for this episode. I didn't have the time to write new stuff, but I've been meaning to re-record those poems anyways. The music is all new.



(Left click to play, right click to download and save.)

I'm looking at doing two more episodes before getting into audio book. The one for next week is already completed. And by that time I will be finished with Beowulf (which I expect to complete next week). But since I'm still writing it, it will be easier for me if I'm not trying to do these episodes as well. Besides, while the downloads have been good for the show, better numbers for Beowulf indicate more of an interest in the other directions.

The post dates for Beowulf this past week aren't accurate; I edited the posts before hand and it's the edit dates that show. I've released one a day since Sunday and I will try to keep that rate up for this next week. I also have one other reasonably long poem in between which I was initally going to post as a series but decided to do as just a single post. (It will allow me to get to the audio book faster.)

No comments: