Sunday, October 12, 2008

Podcast Ping 16 Rebuild

Episode 16 was one of the more popular episodes. And it also includes two of the longer poems I have done, King's Dragon and Detective Noir. The new recordings of the poems should make them easier to listen to.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPing16Rebuild/pp16-Rebuild.mp3

I'm going through these quickly but there aren't many to do. I'm just going to do 17, 18, 19 and 21. 20 used music from The Internet Archive and I don't think a re-recording would improve the quality that much. And while episodes 22 on would be better if re-recorded, I don't feel the improvement would be worth the effort and I don't want to re-record everything. And I still have to get back to THE UNSTOPPABLE RIDE.

The earliest shows are worthwhile since many have a noticeable hiss but around 20 I changed my techniques, and I believe the mic, and the quality improved a little. I also changed how I spoke which created a better recording.

Much of this effort is because I'm posting many of the older episodes on Mininova where they weren't posted before. I'm seeing a couple hundred downloads so far for these, which is more than the inital posts got from the feed.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

No comments: