Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Podcast Ping Bonus 10 - Waking The Dead

I wasn't planning to do another Halloween one this year but I ran across a couple things from the Internet Archive I had which I had thought of using for a Halloween episode and wound up not using them on episode 48 so I thought I'd throw together a bonus episode. I made it a bonus episode because I want 50 to be special and I've already got 49 put together.

Considering the age of the recordings, which I tried to clean up as much as possible, all the musical performers are likely dead now, hence the title. The noisiest recording is the first: the other two aren't bad.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPingBonus10/ppb10-WakingTheDead.mp3

This will likely be the last episode for the month. I've just got three more rebuilds to go, one which is for Christmas and will come out in December. So things will slow down. Episode 50 may come out just before New Years as episode 30 did. As for episodes in the new year, I haven't decided on that yet. I'm planning to just concentrate on THE UNSTOPPABLE RIDE.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

No comments: