Thursday, December 18, 2008

Podcast Ping Bonus 11 - A Message From Santa

Here's a new Christmas bonus episode, A Message From Santa.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPingBonus11-AMessageFromSanta/ppb11.mp3

I could have called this one episode 50, but I have planned 50 to be a favorites episode which I'll post sometime before New Year's. That episode is made up of about fifteen poems and songs gathered from past episodes. I'm also making it a "season finale," since I will probably be taking a few months break from the podcast. But more about that in the next post.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

1 comment:

Jim said...

you for playing my song "THE GIFT OF LOVE" on your podcast. I listened to the entire show. Very enjoyable. I will definitely download and listen to more as well as tell my friends.

Have a safe and blessed Christmas and holiday season!

Thanks again...
Jim
www.myspace.com/farleybrush
www.musicalworld.us