Sunday, October 18, 2009

Podcast Ping's 13 Days of Halloween-Day 1

This is the first of the 13 Days of Halloween. The Count Cordova character comes from The Blue Hot Gossip Comedy Show, although I think I've only used him on one episode. It's a voice that I've had to work on and that I still don't have quite right; I was trying to avoid slipping into a hard Lugosi's Dracula impersonation.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPings13DaysOfHalloween-day1/13Days-Day1.mp3

I thought I'd get this up a little early. I'm in the EST timezone so I'm basically counting the days by that. I will try to get them up by noon provided all the servers are working okay. I may post the night before since it's a little easier than trying to do it in the morning. The episodes are finished so it's just a matter of posting them.

I've still a fair number of poems to write for Christmas, although it's hard to write Christmas stuff before Halloween. But I'll have a month plus whatever time before the episodes get posted so it shouldn't be a problem. I am reusing a few that I've written before but the majority will be new poems. The format still isn't finalized; I might have two songs per episode but I will have at least one. And while I would like to have a host like the Halloween episodes it might be too much work. I'll have to see how it goes.

Podcast Ping is licensed under Creative Commons, Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0.

My online toy shop can be found at http://patrickjmcnamara.webs.com.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

No comments: