Friday, December 11, 2009

Podcast Ping's Christmas Calendar Day 12

Day 12's entry is a little unusual. I was trying to parody the famous scene from Charlie Brown's Christmas where Linus explains the meaning of Christmas, but more in the way a modern child would explain it.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPingsChristmasCalendarDay12/ppcc12.mp3

I'm getting this up a little early today, although I usually try to wait until at least 6pm before posting next day's podcast. This is the one for Saturday, Dec. 12.

I finally finished up recording and assembling the last show today, so now it's just a matter of posting them. Although I've still got to get started on the New Year's show, but I've got weeks before that. For the previous two years that I've done them, the New Year's shows have been about an hour long. I don't know if that will be the case this year. I'm not going to worry about writing poetry for it since I'm doing something different, but I've still got some writing to do.

Podcast Ping is licensed under Creative Commons, Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0.

My online toy shop can be found at http://patrickjmcnamara.webs.com.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

1 comment:

George Fletcher said...

Dude, Thanks so much for spinning my tune, "Christmas Time of Year" on your Dec. 12 Podcast.
I am truly grateful.
Here's wishing you a warm and peaceful Christmas!
~ George Fletcher
The Tequila Mockingbirds
Saratoga Springs, NY