Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Podcast Ping's 13 Days of Halloween-Day 10

Day 10 deals with creeps.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPings13DaysOfHalloween-day10/13Days-Day10.mp3

Back into the new songs. I didn't realize when I put it together that I would have three re-used songs in a row. And only three more postings until Halloween.

Geocities is now finished, but I didn't realize that I was still using the play button graphic I had there, so I've got to go back and fix them. Since I have to do them one at a time, I'll fix the newest posts first. I seem to have lost the old button, but it gives me a good excuse to make up a new one.

I don't know if I'll get any more work on the Christmas shows done this week, but I'll have the month of November to work on it. Based on the amount of work this show has been, I was considering just doing it weekly or bi-weekly, but it wouldn't be a proper Christmas calendar without a daily post. I would like to squeeze in another Blue Hot Gossip show before Christmas, although that depends upon how things go.

I'm thinking over the design I'm going to use on the pumpkin this year. While a lot of people who put any effort into the pumpkin use templates, I like to come up with an original design. I've tried doing it a day before, but the pumpkin tends to dry out a lot overnight and can loose or change design details.

Podcast Ping is licensed under Creative Commons, Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0.

My online toy shop can be found at http://patrickjmcnamara.webs.com.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

No comments: