Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Podcast Ping's 13 Days of Halloween-Day 11

The theme for today is fear.



http://www.archive.org/download/PodcastPings13DaysOfHalloween-day11/13Days-Day11.mp3

Just two more postings left, with something special for the last day.

Since Geocities is now dead, I've been going back and fixing many older posts so that the graphics point to the ones I have on webs.com. I'm not sure how far back I'll go; earlier posts don't tend to get a lot of downloads. But I have fixed as far back as the middle of March of last year, just about where Beowulf ends. The primary fixes are for the "play episodes" button and for the iTunes and Zune subscription buttons. The last two aren't as important (since someone subscribing is likely to do so from a newer post) but since I was fixing the "play" button I thought I should fix those as well.

Podcast Ping is licensed under Creative Commons, Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0.

My online toy shop can be found at http://patrickjmcnamara.webs.com.

Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Zune

No comments: